- More than 3 years of working experience, more than 5 years of commodity management experience in retail industry, and operation experience in retail stores;
- Strong logical thinking, clear thinking, overall planning ability, strong communication and coordination ability, and strong data analysis ability;
- The concept of commodity is clear, the sensitivity to the smooth and slow-moving items is strong, and the ability of commodity coordination and combination is strong;
- Familiar with industry and business district, strong comprehensive ability in retail, commodity, marketing, visual display;
- Proficient in office software, especially the use of Excel;
- ERP operation experience is preferred.
- Commodity information management; commodity planning and operation, responsible for category sales and gross profit;
- Carry out hierarchical and refined management of commodities to create core pop-up matrix of categories; through scene operation, category joint rate; set retail price of commodities;
- Be responsible for the whole life cycle of commodities, make sales forecast, link the supply chain to ensure the supply stability, analyze the market environment, and continuously optimize the development of goods on sale.
- Collect market demand, market development trend information and competitive product information, analyze and refine the opportunity points of the category development in charge;
- Monitor the store inventory level monthly, put forward problems and improvement suggestions, and follow up the improvement situation;
- Monthly supply information and replenishment analysis reports;
- According to the analysis of sales data and the forecast analysis of market situation, the suggestions on spot sales, futures sales and order adjustment are put forward.