Here at Syneos Health
we are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Data Manager based in the UK. This is for a Client Dedicated opportunity.
Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- On a stand-alone project acts as Project Leader, including primary Sponsor contact for all contracted Data Management activities and deliverables. On a full service project acts as Functional Lead for Data Management including primary contact for internal liaison between Data Management/Operations and Project Management, Clinical Monitoring, and other functional groups
· Coordinate the work of the assigned Data Management/Data Operations team
· Ensures launch, delivery and completion of all Data Management activities and milestones according to contractual agreement and relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), guidelines, and regulations
- Provides project specific training to internal and external audiences as required
- Responsible for financial management of assigned projects / programs, including revenue
recognition, changes in scope and participation in internal project review meetings, including liaison with Finance and Contracts groups as needed
- Monitors and communicates project/program progress to the Sponsor and project team including use of project status reports and tracking tools/metrics to enable in stream data collection and query management
- Supports the management of resources on assigned projects/programs
- Plan, manages and requests resources for assigned projects
- Develop and maintain project plans, specifications and documentation in line with SOP requirements
- Maintains documentation on an ongoing basis and ensures that all TMF filing is up to date
- Participates in, and presents at internal, Sponsor, third-party, and investigator meetings
- Plans for and creates necessary documentation to support internal and external audits; participates in such audits
- Trains and mentors data management staff, acts as a subject matter expert
- Prepares input for, and participates in proposal bid defense meetings
- Maintains proficiency in Data Management systems and processes through regular training.
- May attend/represent the company at professional meetings/conferences
- Performs other work related duties as assigned. Minimal travel may be required (up to 25%)
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- 5+ years experience as a Data Manager and 2+ years managing projects
- Experience working in the clinical research industry within a CRO/Pharma
- Experience collaborating with a study team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, equivalent related education and
- The ability to deal effectively with sponsors and internal customers at all levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple priorities in a highly dynamic environment
- Experience working in a matrix-structured environment is preferred
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply through our online application.