Are you excited about innovative technology, 3d Graphics, and helping customers design a better world? Help Autodesk make amazing software tools, that solve customers’ current and future business challenges, and ultimately helping the AEC industry create a better world.
Autodesk Revit, as the world-leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) software, helps architects, engineers, and other building industry professionals to design everything from the world’s tallest skyscrapers, largest airports, and even new landmarks.
We are seeking a Senior QA Analyst to help us accelerate the modernization of Revit by building next generation graphics capabilities and performance into our platform.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping customers in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industries deliver cutting edge projects.
This role will involve unit and workflow testing of new features, maintenance of shipped functionality, documentation of testing and testing practices, resolving customer issues, managing defects, and management of automated tests.
- Work closely with product managers, engineering, and designers from requirements to release to ensure quality in the result
- Develop a good understanding of our customers, our software and how what we create is used
- Monitor and track defects associated with areas of responsibility. Report software problems and verify code fixes
- Use modern testing methods including automation to ensure the quality of the software
- Create, manage, and execute manual and automated test plans
- Analyze and document current and desired software behaviors
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and design skills
- Ability to drive projects from concept to conclusion; work independently, manage multiple tasks, and set priorities with direction or feedback from management and teammates
- Ability to seize opportunities to lead and manage projects and initiatives
- Exude a positive can-do attitude, and have a proven track record of delivering results
- Interact with and influence others effectively through teamwork and diplomacy
- Experience in solving complex problems including the ability to identify and describe the "right" problem from a set of data of varying types
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science, Building Engineering, Architecture or related subject area
- Experience with desktop applications that connect to cloud services
- Experience with software with complex graphical interactions
- Interest or experience in construction or building design
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
Successful candidate will have a majority of the following additional qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing software applications
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work well in an agile development environment
- Experience with Revit and other Autodesk products in a professional capacity - especially display, printing, and visualization
- Basic scripting and programming skills
- Dynamo or visual scripting
- Graphics card and hardware knowledge
- Experience in test automation tool usage
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.