- Responsible for after-sales activities for heating, hot water and steam equipment (commercial and industrial, higher than 100KW) and the systems they are part of.
- Expanding the client portfolio by actively selling parts and services.
- Provides maintenance for commercial and industrial boilers
- Provides technical consulting by telephone / by moving to clients in the allocated area
- Commissioning and troubleshooting for commercial and industrial boilers
- Installing, commissioning and setting of water treatment equipment
- Ensures the schooling of the personnel of exploitation of the heating equipment, production of the hot water, and the systems of which they belong of the third parties.
- Correct and complete issuing of working protocols for any intervention / job
- Elaborates the necessary documents for the authorization of the heating, hot water, hot water and steam equipment according to the legal requirements and the ISCIR requirements
- Offering technical advise and support for Termotechnology department located in our headquarters based in Bucharest
- More than 2 years experience in a similar position
- Technical knowledge regarding boilers,burners, controls, other components of boiler systems
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Good English knowledge
- Availability for long / urgent travel
- Valid ISCIR authorization is an advantage
- Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, flex-time program