All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world.
The Oracle CEGBU have helped manage more than US$1 trillion in capital projects across 90 countries. Asset owners and project leaders rely on Oracle Construction and Engineering software for the visibility and control, connected supply chain, and data security needed to drive performance and mitigate risk across their processes, projects, and organization.
For more information:
We are seeking to appoint a senior sales executive in Warsaw, Prague, Brno, Bucharest or Bratislava
What You’ll Do
Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve, by:
- Creating & developing a pipeline of opportunities for our Primavera and Aconex solutions in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania
- Working with sales consultant team and directly with potential customers to convert leads to sales and to meet an annual sales target
- Work with prospects to understand their business needs and steer them towards our technology service solutions.
- Preparing and maintaining a sales forecast
- Develop and maintain Target Account Plans for all prospects and clients, with defined strategies to optimize business opportunities.
- Solicit and maintain contact with current and potential accounts at an executive level.
- Manage the contact plan for prospects and clients.
- Continuously support, service and liaise with clients to ensure customer satisfaction, maintain rapport and develop further sales opportunities.
- Manage the process of contract negotiation.
- Responsible for representing the company on sales and product matters when dealing with existing or prospective clients.
- Prepare estimates and tenders in accordance with company sales and pricing policy.
What You’ll Bring
- Enthusiasm, entrepreneurial mindset and customer-centricity
- A proven track-record of successfully selling into the construction industry, preferably SaaS delivered software applications.
- Experience selling or working with project collaboration solutions, CDEs, scheduling solutions, project and portfolio management solutions or any other AEC / BIM related software application service providers
- Experience of working at a senior level within customer organizations and understanding their business needs.
- An ability to work cooperatively with prospects to steer them towards our product and service offering and to articulate their requirements throughout the organization.
- Outstanding sales, negotiation, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or guidance
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English (French is a plus)
- A structured approach and excellent organizational skills
- Previous relevant experience in compiling bids and handling commercial aspects of the procurement process relating to the construction industry.
As part of Oracle's employment, process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
:PL-PL,Poland-Warsaw, RO-RO,Romania-Bucharest, SK-SK,Slovakia-Bratislava, CZ-CZ,Czech Rep-BRNO: