Requisition ID: 273275
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As an enabler of the Intelligent Enterprise, the SAP Customer Success organization helps our customers to run at their best. Our services, support, and tools guide, simplify, and accelerate our customers journey towards becoming intelligent enterprises with SAP’s digital platform, intelligent suite, and intelligent technologies. Together with our customers and partners, we drive differentiating innovation and create exceptional business outcomes.
As a central part of SAP Customer Success, Intelligent Delivery Group is implementing end-to-end solutions with our customers by translating their aspirations into business solutions.
The “Supply Chain'' team is part of the EMEA Services Delivery organization in SAP. We, as a team, are supporting the customers all over EMEA in their journey to S/4HANA, solving complex business challenges with cutting edge technologies and provide support in adopting the Future Innovations in the EWM solution area.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP S/4HANA, short for SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA, is SAP’s next-generation business suite. It is a new product fully built on the most advanced in-memory platform today – SAP HANA – and modern design principles with the SAP Fiori user experience (UX). SAP S/4HANA delivers massive simplifications (customer adoption, data model, user experience, decision making, business processes, and models) and innovations (Internet of Things, Big Data, business networks, and mobile-first) to help businesses run simple in a digital and networked economy.
For our EWM EMEA dedicated team we are hiring experienced SAP EWM Consultants.
We welcome applications from experienced ABAP Consultants who want to combine development experience and EWM business processes implementation.
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops, meetings with internal and external clients
- Demonstrate the ability to transfer customer processes into EWM Standard solution
- Presales acumen, assisting in defining the scope of a project or opportunity, estimating efforts and project timelines
TASKS may involve:
- Requirements validation with business and customer IT
- Functional specifications, create or review solution concept & designs and technical specifications
- System integration tests, country tests, UAT and other test cycles
- Issue handling / ticket resolution (incl. debugging)
- Regular customer interaction, i.e. communication to team leads or project managers
- Hypercare support
- Preparation of decision papers for technical recommendations
- Guidance & coaching of other, less experienced colleagues (customer and SAP) for knowledge transfer
- Support of SAP program management upon evaluation, prioritization of EWM topics / requirements
- At least 4-5 years of SAP EWM implementation experience
- Experience in all phases of a SAP implementation project
- Ideally SAP EWM Certification
- Knowledge of MFS, Yard Logistics and TM Integration is an advantage
- If you your main experience lies within development, then ABAP for EWM for WRICEF development (Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms) is needed
- Ideally experienced in working in an international environment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree - Informatics, Computer Science, Polytechnics, Economics
- Knowledge of warehousing specific business processes
- Well-developed customer focus
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to coach/mentor younger colleagues into delivering quality projects and consulting services
- Business Romanian
- Business English
- Conversational/advanced German or any other European language is an added advantage
If you want to be pioneering SAP’s state of the art innovation S/4HANA product, then these should be your core traits:
- Familiar with Internet of Things, Big Data and Cloud concepts
- Innovative mindset
- Out of the box thinking
- Technical curiosity
- Will to adventure and deep dive into new technologies
- Remote mainly, however ready to travel for assignments within EMEA-DACH (short term and long term) (up to 80% of working time)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Consulting, Program Manager, Supply, Technology, Management, Operations