How would you like to work in IT & Communication , toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange .
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What we're looking for
Orange Romania’s Development Team is looking for a new colleague to build applications for a large and business critical functional area in company IT eco-system.
What we bring:
We do web development in a microservices architecture and we toy around with the coolest frameworks, languages and concepts such as Spring Boot, Bootstrap, Angular, Drools, Cordova, Docker, Apache Kafka, Redis, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, responsive design, automated testing (Selenium, JMeter).
Our tools of choice are IntelliJ, jenkins, Artifactory, JIRA and Confluence, but you are free to use whatever you are most productive in.
What you'll be doing
You will grow in our team as part of IT development division. We constantly try to improve our knowledge, share practices and stories from the "battlefield". Developers and architects meet up to share their technical experiences from their projects and you will have the chance to engage in conversations around modern software practices, new tools or solutions that worked or not for them and validation of your assumptions around a particular difficult problem that you encountered.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are architects, business analysts, project managers, quality assurance engineers, software developers, Ops teams and product owners.
Your work will impact the digital experience of over 10 million people, and counting.
What you need to know/have
Who you are:
- You are an experienced application developer passionate about latest technologies.
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
- You develop, document and test your code
- What you bring:
- Develop by producing clean, efficient code
- Good communication skills (we enjoy chatting :D )
- High-performance Java for developing applications with Spring Boot, Spring container, Spring MVC, Hibernate.
- Concerned about quality of the code and client's experience (be able to prove it through his work with unit testing (JUnit/TestNG, etc)
- What gives you advantage:
- REST API design and integration.
- Previous practice with continuous integration systems (Teamcity/Jenkins)
- Streams processing (Apache Flink)
- Machine learning, analytical models
- Seniority Level
- Mid-Senior level
What's in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
- & more!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can .