OneKey Web is a robust web portal that provides access to comprehensive data on over 9 million healthcare providers (HCPs) and 680,000 healthcare organizations (HCOs), including the affiliations linking them together. With OneKey Web, our clients gain insights to improve the performance at every level of their organization.
By joining the OneKey Developing team, you would be providing experienced, comprehensive and advanced technical expertise to develop and maintain our internal OneKey systems to meet our clients’ needs (internal & external). You will be responsible for planning and coordinating database design, also development for local, regional or global use.
- Plan and coordinate database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical systems.
- Provide technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients.
- Program, test, and document databases in accordance with programming standards and validation procedures.
- Program database manipulations and transfers of data for internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with IT in evaluating and/or developing and implementing new technologies.
- Meet milestones as assigned, and interact with the project team to organize timelines, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with teams and external clients.
- May interact with corporate team and CDM team members to negotiate timelines, responsibilities, and deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree Computer/life science or related field
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience
- Solid experience with Java Spring framework
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle Database
- Knowledge of Angular Typescript (+ react.js as an additional asset)
- Excellent organizational, communication, and technical database skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9HJfI2Iav0