- BS degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Law, Accounting or International Relations.
- Relevant certification (CCF/ CECCAR / ACCA / ADIT).
- Relevant experience (4-5 years) with exposure in VAT compliance, consulting, tax audits, due diligence, in a company that offers consulting or accounting services, or in an internal tax department.
- Experience and knowledge in other areas of taxation and accounting is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Romanian legislation regarding the indirect taxation rules.
- Business English language - advanced level in written and oral communication; Business French or Spanish is a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Curiosity, tenacity & responsibility.
- Client management skills.
- Attention to detail and availability to find solutions to customer needs.
- You will be involved in various projects in the area of VAT (supervision of VAT compliance, due diligence, assistance with VAT refund inspections, VAT refund procedure (Directive 9 & 13)) for companies from various industries.
- Secondarily, there will be exposure to other taxation areas (profit tax, WHT).
- You will work close to the managers and you will help them with the preparation of the documentation for the VAT files, you will prepare various reports / presentations, you will write the correspondence or other documents necessary for maintaining the relationship with the assigned clients;
- You will coordinate the juniors / consultants team.
- You will permanently check the status of the allocated projects.
- You will maintain a good connection with the legal authorities involved in the projects you manage.
- You will develop and maintain professional relationships with colleagues and company clients.
What will you receive in return?
- We invest in your professional development and we ensure the payment of fees related to professional associations and / or foreign language courses (English / French).
- We offer you a monthly benefit budget, which you can use as you choose (meal vouchers, transportation, private pensions, vacations, etc.).
- We take care of your well-being: we offer you medical services at a private clinic.
- Headquarter in the heart of the town but also working from home.
- We take care of your time; you can choose your program.