Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For our office in Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara and Tg. Mures we are looking for a proactive and adaptable Test Automation Engineer to take part in our client`s innovative project in railway.
What will you do?
- Analyze business logic, software requirements, user stories and use cases
- Implement tests, execute and analyze results
- Define, implement & maintain the testing strategy according to business requirements and software implementation strategy
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
What makes the difference
- At least 3 years’ experience in testing ( analyzing requirements, implementing, executing test scripts and analyzing results )
- Knowledge of testing vocabulary and understanding of the testing concepts.
- Automation skills: scripting, programming, OOP (C++)
- Experience in engineering / industrial, automotive, railway, complex projects, safety-related is good to have.
- Communication, adaptability, analytical, proactive and attention to details
- Bachelor’s degree, computer science, engineering or related
- Fluent in written and spoken English
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time