We are looking for a Service Engineer to contribute and operate successfully various platforms such as Messaging, Device Management, Payment, Cloud.
Orange Services is looking for a colleague in its Romanian team to contribute and operate successfully various platforms such as Messaging, Device Management, Payment, Cloud etc.
The solutions we are providing are being used within Orange Group by multiple countries.
As a Service Engineer, you will ensure the proper quality of service on these platforms, you will be involved in standard operations and administration tasks for shared services platforms.
You will analyze QoS parameters, and come up with improvement plans and enhanced procedures to meet performance objectives.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges;
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement;
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates.
What you will be doing:
- Accountable for operations and administration of service platforms;
- Real time analysis of faults and customer tickets, drive corrective actions in accordance with customer impact;
- Monitor performance parameters for services and platforms, initiate escalation process in case of detected service or performance degradation;
- Perform and drive preventative maintenance, trigger corrective actions;
- Contribute to the launch of new services-> Bringing into operations, checking current operations, platform configuration;
- Involvement and contributor on the build and integration activities;
- Participate to on-call activity.
What you know and will be working with:
- Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Linux custom OS)
- Web applications middleware: Apache, Ngnix Tomcat, JBoss, Zend
- Database: Oracle, MySQL, noSQL DB
- Languages: shell scripts (bash, Perl...), HTML, XML, Java, PHP, Pyhton
- Monitoring tools: Nagios, Centreon, Cacti, Sensu
- Virtualization: VMware, Proxmox, Openstack, Cloud Foundry
- Versioning and source control: GIT, CVS
- Configuration and log management technologies: CHEF, Ansible, Concourse, ELS/ELK, Graylog
- Distributed storage and file systems: HDFS Hadoop, Hive
- Distributed data analytic: Spark, Map Reduce
- Data streaming: Kafka, Nifi
- Network and security: concepts; troubleshooting (tcpdump); pfsense, haproxy, squid
- USSD, SMSC, IN knowledge will be a plus
[Orange Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time;
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery; Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
You could be working in an organization with great colleagues and team spirit supporting your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Aplică acum Share