In 2020, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations' digital transformation. We are looking for our new Services Consultant with French to join Axway's family. Are you ready? Join us now! We are searching for a bilingual new colleague with a passion for technology and a burning desire to learn. Being resourceful, highly organized and independent will make you a perfect fit for our team.
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that's been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes - more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You'll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you'll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you're not alone on your journey, and that every day, you've taken one more step forward. With Axway, you'll go far because we're better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
You will be part of our Professional Services team, configuring and implementing specific cases using Axway products for our final established customers. This is a hands-on position that requires good problem solving skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
For the position, you will be exposed to technologies & standards used mostly in the Accounting & Banking industries and depending of projects on B2B & File Transfer Fields and you should be willing to work on a variety of tasks:
• understanding & interpreting functional specifications written in French
• Implementing and qualifying the integration of Axway suite products including potential interaction with other external tools (ERP, BPM, DMS...)
• Assisting our customers to deploy Axway solutions remotely and/or on site
Functional hard skills:
• Experience with Database usage (SQL)
• Writing technical specifications
• Would be considered as a plus:
o Working / being knowledgeable with banking / finance system
o Experience with integration of ERP and/or BPM and/or Accounting products
o Business analysis experience
Technical hard skills:
• Experience with Linux and Windows basic administration
• Would be considered as a plus:
o Experience with Database development PL/SQL
o Experience with Java and/or REST API
o Experience with Web Applications deployment
o Experience with other scripting tools and languages: Perl, Shell Scripting
Nice to have
M.Sc. in Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need
- Extra paid vacation days
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.