This is an invitation for you to dream big and act on it.
Join us to learn more about the dreams we are turning into reality.
@Deutsche Bank Bucharest Excellence Center
About the team:
The Shared Application, Platform & Services domain provides services for all business areas of Deutsche Bank. This achieves a high degree of standardization, reusability, bundling of know-how and the minimization of redundancies. The domain provides project delivery and application management for the applications used across domains and business areas. The DMS & Archiving Team operates the strategic platform for document management and the audit-compliant electronic archiving of documents and data and is responsible for the related software development projects.
We'll trust you to:
• As a Software Developer for Electronic Archiving, you will be responsible for software development for the IBM Content Manager on Demand product used on the electronic archive platform of the Private Bank, in which more than 100 bank applications store their data and documents for long-term audit-compliant archiving and also create the basis for many digital document-based processes.
• To do this, you create the software design together with the solution architect and thus ensure that the technical, operational, business and regulatory requirements are met.
• You work in an agile project team together with other software developers, testers and DevOps engineers in close collaboration with business, application owners and IT architects.
We`d love you to bring:
• Multiple years of professional experience in the areas of software development, software design and software architecture.
• Experience with service oriented, container based architectures and DevOps tool chains.
• Ideally experience with the IBM products Content Manager on Demand, Content Navigator, WebSphere, DB2 and SPDR.
• Good communication skills in English and preferably in German and the ability to work in virtual international and agile teams.
We`ll offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Medical care and life insurance
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
- The coolest office
- Continuous learning – tech & soft skills (Pluralsight always here to help)
- Our most fun, professional nanny for your kids to spend time with
- Our personal World Class trainer
- Free TNB theater tickets
- Our own music band
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.