In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations' digital transformation. We are looking for our new [Java Developer] to join Axway's family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that's been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes - more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You'll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you'll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you're not alone on your journey, and that every day, you've taken one more step forward. With Axway, you'll go far because we're better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
We're looking for a Java developer to join our B2Bi team. He or she will be responsible for developing and maintaining the code, writing unit tests and proposing technical solutions for implementations. They will be working in a multicultural team, collaborating with the business analysts, architects and quality assurance engineers to deliver new features to the product.
He/she will work along other skilled developers to deliver features enabling our customer to trade millions of messages each month while keeping up with industry standards of communication protocols and security. Our product, B2Bi enables customers to exchange and transform business documents using a large variety of communication protocols and message formats
The successful candidate will have a track record and passion for development and he needs to be team oriented, have great coding skills and the ability to see the big picture, understand the inner-workings of systems and do quick troubleshooting.
- Solid experience working with Java SE;
- Good working knowledge of Java EE (JMS, JPA);
- Experience working with communication protocols (FTP, HTTP, SFTP);
- Knowledge on Java security;
- Basic knowledge of Linux, AIX or Solaris Operating Systems (basic commands, basic differences)
- Experience with REST/SOAP Web Services;
- Experience with build tools (Maven/Gradle) and versioning systems (SVN/Git);
- Team oriented and experience in providing mentorship to colleagues;
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of security algorithms and concepts (PKI Infrastructures, SSL);
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB);
- Experience with automation testing tools like: Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI;