In one sentence
Responsible for designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems, Serves as an expert on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deals with complex assignments during the software development life cycle.
What will your job look like?
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues
- You will Ensures code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- You will present demos of the software products to stakeholders and internal/external customers, using knowledge of the product/solution and technologies to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzes and fixes bugs) and workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Builds relationships with internal customers/stakeholders
- All you need is...
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- 7-8 years' experience as a software engineer or a software support engineer.
- Awareness of programming concepts and ability to write software code in at least one programming language.
- Amdocs Digital 10.2 Front End and Back-End
- Work experience in React/Redux, ES6 Java script, REST, SOAP and Java
- Nice to have: Amdocs CRM Amdocs Ordering
- It would be preferable for the candidate to have eligibility to work in European Union
- Why you will love this job:
- You will serve as an expert on specific technology
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.