- Think holistically: You act as a software system designer in the field of engine control.
- Help shape the future: You create specifications based on customer requirements.
- Plan and structure: You are responsible for the management of customer change requests.\
- Implement reliably: You are responsible for the configuration of the software as well as for commissioning and testing.
- Evaluate in a structured way: You undertake problem analysis and debugging.
- Live cooperation: You work in international teams.
- University degree in Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics, Telecommunications or a similar field of study.
- Professional experience with SW development and test automation, basic understanding of the ECU software and hardware.
- Experience with software requirements management and architecture development is an advantage.
- Experience with development methods and processes preferably in the automotive industry (e.g.V-Cycle and ASPICE) is an advantage.
- Practical experience with AUTOSAR and engine control units would be a plus, but not a must.
- Flexible, team-oriented, self-motivated, strong curiosity and enthusiastic.
- Analytical thinking, structured and independent.
- Good problem solving skills and responsible way of working.
- A good level of English; German can be an advantage.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.