- Perform server updates/upgrades
- Implement automation and scripting tasks
- Conduct service requests and changes
- Manage incidents and provide technical support
- Maintain and optimize security and patching activities
- Perform user management and capacity planning
- Initiate and complete technical analysis and investigations
Real impact one step at a time
Maintain, configure, operate and improve the backbone of the customers infrastructure on top of which critical business applications run.
Alongside performing day to day tasks, you’ll have the opportunity to improve both your technical skills (by working with different tools and platforms) and your soft skills (by taking part in trainings).
The team is backed-up by competence areas that supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- Strong background in Solaris/AIX Administration
- Professional experience as a System Engineer/Administrator or similar software engineering role
- Ability to present your ideas and demonstrate a great customer service mindset
- Interested in being up to date with new technologies and value knowledge sharing
Nice to have:
- Oracle Solaris Administrator certifications
- IBM Systems Administrator certifications
At Accesa you can:
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments