Reporting to the Associate Manager Customer Marketing, the Sr. Analyst, Customer Marketing in Romania will be a key player of the Customer Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for the development and implementation of commercial activities, according to Regional & Country Group Category Strategies, working closely with the sales team in Romania to achieve turnover & market share targets.
If you are passionate about Marketing and looking for exciting challenges in a FMCG organization, we’d like to hear from you!
- Responsible for the Net Sales, Market Shares Weighted Distribution for assigned categories
- Monitoring of sellout data: market share, distribution, promo performance, competitors activities
- Oversees local tracking of categories, distribution, promotions performance and input relevant recommendation to achieve the business objectives
- Implementing Consumer and Trade Promotion plans
- Managing the relationship with suppliers and other partners (cooperation with regional and local partners)
- Working with Sales Team to ensure all distribution and display initiatives are timely and properly executed
- Responsible for artwork/labels and POS & promo packs materials development
- Developing trade presentations leveraging regional materials
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in Trade Marketing / Marketing in a multinational FMCG company. E-commerce experience will be considered a competitive advantage
- Fluent language skills (written and spoken) in Romanian and English
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Excel / Word / Power Point).
- Experience using market data (e.g. AC Nielsen) desirable
- Strong communicator and team worker, able to build relationships at all levels and across function
- Problem solver, high level of autonomy
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong analytical skills and attention to the details
- Demonstrate dynamism and curiosity
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.