eDriving is on a mission is to help our clients reduce collisions, injuries, and license violations, thereby ensuring that all drivers return home safely to their loved ones at the end of each day. We are a fast-growing company that has the fire of a start-up with the traction of a company who has had over twenty years to build momentum, revenue, and operational scale.
With clients including Amazon, Ecolab and Nestle, we are the partner of choice for many of the world’s largest and safest commercial driving fleets. Established for 25 years we have served over one million drivers in 45 languages and 96 countries. Our programme has been recognised through 90+ client and partner awards around the world.
Full-Stack Developer Job Description
What you will do (job responsibilities):
- Build and maintain sophisticated and highly-scalable systems to support a growing user base
- Ensure the teams work is of high quality through the use of best practices such as continuous integration, unit and integration testing, and code reviews
- Collaborate in a culture that promotes passion in technology
What you need to succeed (skills):
- BS Degree or equivalent experience in a software related field
- 5+ years of commercial experience developing scalable full-stack solutions
- Demonstrate one or more specific successes from current or past technical challenges
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks including Laravel
- Experience with API/backend development in a scalable architecture
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL or NoSQL
- REST APIs
- Micro Service architecture
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Specific databases such as MySQL and AWS DynamoDB
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Source control such as Git/Bitbucket
We offer the opportunity to work on a broad range of cutting-edge projects in a working environment where your contribution is welcome and valued. For your hard work we offer a competitive salary including a company-wide bonus scheme, flexible and friendly working environment (from home) and the chance to work in a progressive business.
Due to the nature of the business, the candidate offered the role will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Further details will be supplied closer to the time.