Storage Engineer Netapp
Publish Date: Feb 17, 2021 Location:
Timisoara, Timis, AT
Did you know that The Atos Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games? With: Over 110,000 employees in 73 countries, an annual revenue of around € 12 billion and almost 2600 people employed in Romania in 3 main cities: Timisoara, Bucharest, Brasov, we are the European number one in Infrastructure Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace. Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
- Administration and resolution of sophisticated maintenance and performance issues on NetApp SAN/NAS storage platforms including HA pairs, MetroClusters, SnapMirror, SnapVault etc.
- Involved in new customer’s transition activities to our team as an infrastructure owner;
- Participating on hardware technical refresh for Atos biggest clients;
- Planning & implementing data migration from old storage systems to new ones;
- Troubleshooting of common block/file protocols, including: FC, iSCSI, NFS, CIFS;
- Configuring and handling Snapcenter back-up tool;
- Configuring and maintaining storage infrastructure providing efficient availability, performance and standard methodologies;
- Evaluating performance, monitor workloads, and analyzing results to ensure efficient operations;
- Crafting & updating user documentation;
- Configuration and administration of back-end SAN switches (Brocade), including fabric OS upgrade;
- Mentoring junior colleagues to reach an acceptable level for performing daily operations.
- Main skills required: FAS/AFF ONTAP, StorageGrid, OCUM, Snap center, Networking knowledge (routing, switching, TCP/IP), Active Directory, DNS, DHCP knowledge, automation.
- Nice to have: NCDA, CCNA, VCP, MCSE, RHEL certifications
- Team player, willing to learn, growth, and face new challenges;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Must possess strong social skills to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Work in a coordinated mode with different technical teams, inside and outside of the organization;
- Able to work independently as well as a team member;
- Foreign Languages: Proficient in Business English; Send us your application or recommendation through My Atos>My Career Home>Careers>!
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive pay and benefits packages:
Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
Extra vacation days; Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.