Drive Your Career
Lear Corporation is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving all of the world's major automotive manufacturers with our world-class automotive seating and automotive electrical products. Our products are developed and produced by a diverse, talented team of more than 165,000 people. With operations in 39 countries, Lear operates in every major automotive manufacturing region in the world. For our globally positioned and successful teams, we are looking for dedicated talents with zest for action and enthusiasm. If you love challenges, want to experience development opportunities unrestrained, and want recognition that pays off, then you've come to the right place with Lear.
We are in position to offer a great job opportunity as Supply Analyst based in Pitesti, Romania (E-System Division).
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an international and fast growing environment, reporting directly to the Supply Demand Supervisor.
- Purchase raw materials and components in due time and in the right quantity
- Stock management according Lear internal rules (stock level, excess& obsoletes analysis, engineering level changes, obsolete files)
- Suppliers’ returnable packaging stock management
- Maintain a permanent contact with suppliers and/or Central Purchasing in order to solve all the issues that might occur related with the deliveries
- QAD parameters set-up and management
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports according Lear internal rules
A track record of success working in international automotive companies is ideal.
It’s a must to have at least minimum of 3 years experience in automotive field (logistics or manufacturing area).
It goes without saying that you should have communication and organizational skills, capacity of analysis, synthesis and decision, strictness in achieving goals, team work.
Ideally you’ll have a Technical/ Economics bachelor degree and knowledge of:
Proficiency in English; French is an advantage
- PC skills (MS Office)
- Experience on a job with similar responsibilities