As a technology services company,
our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile
networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is
one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally
for both Orange corporate functions and country operations.
If you are interested in working in
a fast-paced environment and eager to embrace new challenges, then this is the
job for you! We are currently looking for new colleagues for our Business
Direct involvement in project
deployment in Orange affiliates, workshops organization, functional
specifications, solution validation, close follow-up/SPOC of development teams,
test, solution configuration, Go live preparation, trainings and support after
- Provide expert functional knowledge during the projects
and deliver workflow and solution design. Analyze current processes and
build future solutions together with project team based on Oracle Cloud
- Involved in functional design, testing, training, data
migration and production support.
- Understand business requirements and business
- Create and maintain all required project documents
(e.g.: functional/technical documentation, process documentation, points
of contact, status reports).
- Facilitate an appropriate level of communication and
governance with all stakeholders
- Based on specifications, understand what are the needed
functionalities and therefore build and deploy supply chain information
- Ensure the solution proposal fits the business
needs/Validate technical documentation
- Test the created programs, and finally deliver them to
- Create system configuration requirements
- Ensure Support Level 2 after global rollout
- At least 3 years' experience with
Oracle EBS/ OFusion in Supply chain modules
- Understanding of Oracle inventory
and OM processes
- Experience as Supply Chain Business
Analyst in multinational environment
- Implementation projects experience
is a plus.
- Process improvement experience
- Customer relationship management at
- Good communications skills in
English, French is a plus.
- Availability to travel
· Good communication
and collective working
· Able to
work under pressure and meet deadlines
experience in complex and multicultural environment
Education and experience (minimum level requested):
degree preferably in IT areas
experience in a similar position at least 3 years
Apply and let's have a remote-talk - we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
From ORANGE with love - a digital company
Thank you for applying!