Support Agent (Click 2 Chat)-20000PLAApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English
Would you like to work on one of the most important strategic initiatives at Oracle? Do you want to contribute to the transformation of Oracle and our customers with cloud computing and in the process learn about Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)? If you think that enabling and supporting customers is your forte then we would to love to hear from you.
As a member of the OCI Customer Operations Team you will
- Own the life cycle management of Oracle cloud offerings from the time customer goes to purchase to the time they are provisioned
- Support Oracle cloud services after provisioning
- Be a primary contact point of Oracle customers and provide advice and assist on diverse customer situations and issues
- Embrace change and be mindful that new challenges will come, both within the product and the company
- Be a team player – be willing to do what is required for the best of the user and the team
- Drive to find solutions and be innovative in supporting the automation to provide the best customer experience
- Obsess to broaden your knowledge of the business, the product, our department and our way of doing things
- Work with different people and cultures around the world and develop a professional relationship
As a member of the OCI Customer Operations Team you are responsible for
- Dealing with internal and external queries – all via chat/email/tickets, SR’s BUGS and JIRA
- Identify bugs/technical issues that are raised by internal and Oracle customers and provide level one support to diagnose and resolve them
- Collaborate and engage with various internal teams for faster resolution
- Learning quickly to become an expert on Oracle cloud offerings and OCI
- Working closely with other customer operations team globally as well as other departments in the company to enhance learning and provide help
- Help internal and SOX team with regular audits
- Pull regular reports and act on orders stuck in systems
- Complete own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures
Your success will be measured through but not restricted to
- Productivity - Measured in Chats/Tickets Per day
- Resolution time – average time to resolve
- Peer feedback- how well you collaborate with other team members
- Your process and product knowledge and fundamentals of processes which you will learn and apply in Oracle
- Embracing change and be cheerful about it
- Your ability to act and sense the urgency for all customer issues and organizational impact
- Be a team player and be humble about it
- Ready to support 24/7 model by taking your regular off days other than Saturdays and Sundays. You may be required to support on national/Public holidays too
Soft skills - Minimum requirements
- Great interpersonal skills
- Performing under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driven and hard working
- Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format
- Attention to details
Skillset/characteristics needed for the role
- Knowledge of cloud services and understand SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
- Knowledge of any cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of SQL, Jira, Oracle technologies.
- Understanding the way databases work with cloud applications is also a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and MS Office applications, specifically EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint, and Electronic Mail
- Networking concepts and Oracle products, Database, Java or any other Middleware or Infrastructure products will be an added advantage
- Experience in Cloud Product Support (L1/L2) or cloud lifecycle management will be an added advantage
BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Suggested majors include Computer Science or Mathematics
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of this fast-paced, leading edge database/applications company, work with the team to deliver real time 24x7 enterprise-wide technical support for internal and/or external customers. This includes, but is not limited to: user support of business applications, troubleshooting of technical problems and acting as a liaison between customers and resolving groups.
As a member of the Help Desk, develop a complete understanding of the Oracle product line while providing phone support to internal employees and/or outsourcing customers. Solve common user problems such as 'Email problems and functionality questions 'Network printer problems(stopping/starting queue, usage) 'Data Communication/Networking troubleshooting 'Remote network dial in access-PPP and Serial 'PC configuration and network configuration 'Oracle Base Image laptop support. Assist in providing information and support to company field personnel regarding previously reported items and resolutions to increase productivity. Gather relevant information from customers in order to address problems of limited scope or escalate to next tier of support according to established procedures. Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data where answers can be readily obtained.
Two to three years experience supporting medium to large applications, working directly with internal/external clients, and one to two years experience providing user support of IBM PC/Windows network custom business applications preferred. Experience with Microsoft Windows and MS Office applications, specifically EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint, and Electronic Mail preferred. Ability to develop a working knowledge of assigned company products, interact effectively with other technical and non-technical resources, and quickly establish comfortable and effective working relationships. Demonstrate ability to analyze and evaluate complex data, manage multiple tasks at one time, and problem solve to meet deadlines.