- Ensure documentation of current and evolutions of the global network and security infrastructure are up to date;
- Manages the administration of firewalls, switches, Load Balancers, Web Application Firewalls throughout the organization;
- Ensures incidents and new requests are handled within defined SLAs;
- Contribute to the definition and monitoring of infrastructure network and security devices with the help of monitoring tools (Solarwinds, Splunk, JIRA, AppDynamics);
- Deliver on the levels established by the OLA & SLA;
- Deliver on the response time established;
- Monitoring of infrastructure network and security devices (Solarwinds, Splunk, JIRA, AppDynamics);
- Meet SLA for network infrastructure availability;
- Help measure and optimize the efficiency of the activities;
- Help set up the plan of process improvement;
- Bring assistance to the operational Teams;
- Contribute to the improvement of ITSM tools.
- Minimum 2 years of Check Point management;
- Minimum 2 years of general VPN knowledge (IPsec and SSL);
- Minimum 2 years of Dynamic routing (OSPF / BGP).
Nice to Have:
- F5 Load balancing & ASM;
- Cisco certified, Check Point certified;
- ITIL Foundations certification.