NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
- One of the main points of contact for our internal customers regarding automation
- Creation and maintenance of reference architectures: design directives, standards and solution blocks
- Participate in architecture discussions, and create roadmap
- Lead the design and implementation of automation solutions that will help our internal customers optimize their work
- Review work and assure adherence to best standards and practices
- Help setup a Center Of Excellence for automation
- A university degree with business IT management orientation, completed training as an IT system administrator or comparable qualification, as well as initial work experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture methodologies and processes (e.g. TOGAF), service management methods and processes (ITIL) and agile (SCRUM, SAFe)
- Proven track record in road mapping, technical architecture design, solution definition, project management/execution, change/risk management
- Experience with Orchestration/automation technologies such as ServiceNow, Runbook, Ansible
- Driven people person able to deal with ambiguity and changing environments
- Structured, analytical and logical mindset with strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm for result-oriented communication with different stakeholders
- Constant desire to improve the status quo, to learn about and discover new things.
- Experience with acting between business & IT service organization, being persuasive when required.
- Good IT background knowledge covering multiple areas including networking, workplace and applications support
Creating Secure Connections and Infrastructure for a Smarter World
NXP Semiconductors makes products and environments safer, more sustainable, and more secure with innovative connectivity and edge processing solutions for a smarter world.
We are in the business of better. Not just better technologies, but better innovations to improve society. As the world leader in secure connectivity and processing solutions for embedded applications, NXP is solving the world’s most complex technology challenges to accelerate business innovation, enhance how we work, and advance how we live.
Ready to create a smarter world? Visit our and follow us on social: , and .
What can you expect
Contract: This is a fulltime position with a permanent contract
Compensation: Besides a good salary, you will be eligible for our bonus plan and receive lunch vouchers, a number of vacation days based on seniority and the possibility to buy company shares with a 15% discount. We also have flexible work hours and a work from home policy.
Development opportunities: We believe that a key component to growing our business is to develop our people. To enable you to grow your career at NXP, we offer online and offline learning opportunities to help you develop some of your core and professional skills.
Our office: We are based in one of the high tech hubs in Bucharest with easy access to public transport and restaurants and parks close by. We have many relaxation areas on-site, including a little library where you can borrow books, sofas to relax in a quiet place and a cafeteria and restaurant in our common area.
Hiring process: Applying only takes a minute! Fill in the online application and share your CV with us. After a positive screening based on your CV you will have an initial phone or video conversation with our Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by several business interviews. Here are some to help you prepare.
And more: Life at NXP is more than work alone. We like to start our day with a free coffee and chat with a colleague and on Thursdays we have fresh fruits for all employees. Join us at one of the many social activities that are organized by and for employees such as our Christmas parties, our employee children’s party and food fairs. Or help us give back to society by donating blood or collecting clothes and food for children in need.
If you’re excited about this opportunity, we kindly invite you to apply!