- Requirements engineering;
- Change and Defect management interface between customer and internal development team;
- Effort estimation support for projects (during the acquisition phase) or change requests;
- Close cooperation with the Technical Project Manager;
- Support for end-of-line topics;
- Performing of system tests of ECU interfaces as HMI, diagnosis and communication;
- Coordination and setup of test vehicles;
- Coordination of vehicle tests.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable.
- Experience in the automotive projects (ADAS systems would be a big plus);
- Experience with automotive communication protocols;
- ECU diagnostics and flashing know-how;
- Experience with Vector tools (CANape, CANoe, CANalyzer, CANdb++).
- Collaborative mindset, able to efficiently work with international teams;
- Strong communication skills;
- Problem-solving thinking;
- Quality and process oriented way of working;
- System level thinking with ability to easily identify interconnectedness.
- A good level of English; German can be an advantage.
Nice to have:
- Willingness to travel and work temporarily abroad.
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions;