We are looking for an candidate for the role Operations engineer to NOC CIAS Application Maintenance and Operations (AMO) Team. This person will help in Business as Usual (BAU) of an Operation team (ITIL L1 to L3), focus on the Automation process and ticket Journey/vertical blocks process troubleshooting and Operational enhancements. You will be responsible to work with remaining operations team to assure the CIAS stability and system availability according the agreed business service levels.
Operations engineer will articulate on daily basis with Vodafone CIAS Change Manager, Enviroments management Operation team members and DevOps Squads, acting as gatekeepers of the stability of the CIAS environments (SIT, UAT, Pre-Prod and PRD). He will maintain and upgrade existing system applications and configurations assuring that deployments activities are well orchestrated and follow all the necessary steps to ensure the proper deployment procedures and do not create any issues on the system stability. You will also support the environment and system management activities related with the necessary stability to perform the administration, configuration and deployment task related with release and hot fix deliveries.
- Conduct the daily troubleshooting, solution monitoring & analysis activities to assure CIAS solutions stability , availability and performance;
- Create , update and maintain the system configurations and parametrizations to assure the environment stability and deliver it as part of Agile methodology;
- Assure daily checks and activities to assure a correct environment application management strategy;
- Orchestrate operations support activities and environment capabilities to assure that agile team can deliver in “short iterations and frequent releases”;
- Assure operations task that contribute for planned and unplanned release (including hot-fix deployments) management and coordination activities;
- Contribute to planning application maintenance activities calendar across CIAS DevOps Squads on our technology “and business”;
- Provide technical direction on environments strategy & considerations for solution performance, security, scalability, availability, maintainability, disaster recovery and uptime.
- Represent the release management perspective of OSS platforms over architecture and technology.
- Operations application role experience;
- Environment and configuration management experience;
- Drive best practices of application operations and maintenance (AMO) management strategy within a DevOps/agile ecosystem;
- Passion for increase operational requirements and principles inside DevOps with continuous delivery approach to reduce impact and increase solution delivery timelines;
- Good communication skills, with proven ability to work cross functional teams to translate business issues into potential analytics solutions.
- Experience with application operations engineer (for ITIL L1 and L2) and during Incident management:
- Experience with application maintenance (L2 & L3) engineer during Problem management:
- knowledge on Object oriented programming language (Java, C++ ).
- knowledge with integration tools ESB (e,g OSB or Tibco or Webmethods).
- Knowledge with relational and non-relational databases (including scripting language).
- Scripting, command line and operating systems administration knowledge – Windows, Unix
- Systems Integration and communication technologies – SOAP, REST, JDBC, FTP, HTTP/S, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, TCP, TelnetStrong.
- In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety! After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
- Medical & Dental Care Services
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited voice & data mobile subscription & special offers for terminals
- Fuel card / Meal tickets / Private pension
- Various special discounts (education, tourism, electronics, auto, etc.)
- Access to sports clubs at special prices.
Join us @ _VOIS