A bout GoDaddy
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. .
Join our team
GoDaddy is seeking an experienced business orientated Systems Analyst who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, to join our EMEA Operations Excellence team.
The OE team is focused on creating, maintaining and continuous improvement in our operational systems and processes.On any given day, the Systems Analyst might be configuring or developing operational platforms or tools, testing a hypothesis, designing or creating data reports or partnering across the wider company to solve a critical issue.
We are searching for an experienced administrator and analyst, who is process oriented and in the detail.
You’ll be comfortable and confident to work with a high degree of self-direction, but still a teammate. You’ll be working in a collaborative environment and will have the demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical partners at various levels within the organization.
This position works with the Manager of Operations Excellence within the EMEA team, with a main focus on the website design services offered to customers in the EMEA region. You’ll also collaborate closely with other operational colleagues in the USA and will be a critical part of supporting future international expansion.
What you'll get to do
- Overall responsibility for the in-house platforms which enable the EMEA team and reporting to Operations Excellence but with a close collaboration with the EMEA Services Senior Leadership team and others in EMEA and beyond.
- Day to day monitoring of existing processes and platforms in order to maintain optimum performance. Identifying, investigating, prioritising and resolving issues. Working closely with internal customers at all levels to close technical inquiries or issues quickly and completely.
- A central role in the launch of new customer service offerings in EMEA - designing, adapting, building out and testing new process workflows using in-house systems tools and platforms.
- Manage technical and privacy assessments and coordinating with Engineering, Development, Product and other associated departments to guide progress and see them through to successful completion.
- Design, build and maintain dashboards and other data reporting features to provide regular monitoring and assessment of performance. A main focus on systems performance but also including data supporting wider business analysis interests – working with GoDaddy’s Business Analysts where needed.
- Produce and present clear and measurable findings and recommendations to partners, and work with Product Management, Engineering, Operations and Trainers to implement projects and measure results
- Work with the Project/Program Manager and Quality Analyst to investigate and quantify process improvements. Proposing and testing creative solutions for improvement. Comfortably present technical concepts to audiences with varying technical expertise.
- Provide ad hoc assistance to internal technical teams by sharing product knowledge, researching and answering inquiries, updating internal documentation, building demos, assisting with technology proofs of concept, and more.
You might also have
- 2-5 years of Systems Design and Systems Analysis, preferably in a customer focused Service or Support environment
- Degree level or higher qualifications in Mathematics, Data Science, Business or similar appropriate fields
- A customer’s viewpoint mentality, with specific experience in customer journey and workflow mapping and associated analytics
- Proven capability in design and configuration of Workflow Management and other Customer Support related systems – a working knowledge specifically in JIRA Service Desk would be advantageous
- A high level of attention to detail, able to prioritise and effectively organize multiple tasks, and with an underlying passion for continuous process analysis and improvement.
- Experience using SQL to query, filter and manipulate data, and advanced skills in data applications such as MS Excel and Tableau
- Creative and capable in translating sophisticated requirements into meaningful items, and comfortable in presenting information to peers, internal groups and leadership team members.
- A self-starter and continuous learner, with initiative and a proactive attitude to resolve problems and deliver results
- Communicative, collaborative, resourceful and able to thrive in a large scale, fast-paced business environment
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive base salary
- The opportunity to work and join forces in a growing, forward thinking company
- 25 holiday days per year.
- Medical services subscription.