Your life at Ubi
As Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding Specialist at Ubisoft, you will manage full-cycle recruitment processes, in accordance with the staffing plan received from Recruitment Manager.
Your main mission:
- Implement the recruitment plan, either through external or internal recruitment; collaborate with recruitment agencies if case in closing open positions;
- Job profiling - identifying the profile needed by the team;
- Discussions with managers on expectations on that profile;
- Confronting the profile required with the existing JD and amending if needed.
- Identify and use the best channels (recruitment sites, direct search, social media etc.) to find the suitable profiles;
- Headhunting in order to attract the needed talents;
- Advertising in the best/appropriate format using also your networking skills.
Screening & Selection
- Implement the selection process (resumes, interviews, educational or professional experience, references, technical testing);
- Give feedback to hiring managers on the whole process and candidate profile;
- Propose improvement of the recruitment procedures if needed and requested by the hiring managers.
Employer branding events:
- Act as an Ubi Ambassador; build and maintain strong relationships with potential candidates, represent Ubi in external events.
The professional value you bring:
- Relevant experience in full-cycle recruitment processes;
- Strong sourcing and networking skills;
- Experience managing and continuously improving HR recruitment processes in order to support business objectives;
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point);
- Advanced English level.
The personal value you bring:
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral, writing);
- Prioritize effectively, good organization skills;
- Creativity, passion;
- Initiative, ownership.
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues in the support functions are the backbone of the studios, they make sure that the business departments have the needed resources for creating fantastic new worlds, and that our magic is passed on.