The future is what wemake it.
When you join Honeywell,you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers anddoers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way wefly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe andeven making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywellisn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoyaccess to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help usmake the future?
We have an opportunityfor a Tax Analyst role to join our Corporate teamin Bucharest.
As a Tax Analyst in ourteam you will produce VAT return information from the accounting system, doreconciliation of the VAT control accounts and records + E-recs approval,maintain the accuracy of VAT transactions on the accounting systems, supportthe implementation of new business, systems and processes into the RFC and youmay participate in the SAP implementation of new businesses within EMEA
- Executes SAP/ ERP VAT setting for accurate VAT reporting. Issue log resolution. Document check. Assists and supports
- team members in their investigations
- Acts as primary reviewer for issue logs produces by new joiners and in- house compliance actives. Acts as Secondary VAT return reviewer for new joiners & VAT approver for in- house compliance
- Ensures the overall Business Unit awareness of modification in VAT legislation.
Supports the (SOX), External& Internal Audit testing for VAT and other tax cycles, VAT audits. Ensures compliance with the FOM and Accounting Policies
- Drives standardization in one / two country
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Finance or Business Administration
- Minim 4 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting in multinational environment. At least 2 years with Indirect Tax experience
- Fluent verbal and written English. Other language knowledge is a plus.
- Experience on a similar role will help you through your daily activities as you will be in charge for delivering estimates and proposals
- Microsoft office tools and other business level applications (such as SAP)
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
International work environment;
If this is your dreamrole, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminatebased on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individualswith disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in thejob application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and toreceive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us torequest accommodation.