The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
IVV (Integration, Verification & Validation)
Join Thales, global leader in security technology for the aerospace, transport, defense and security markets. With 80 000 employees across 68 countries, Thales benefits from an exceptional international setting and this permits us to act in close proximity to our clients everywhere in the world.
Distributed across over 35 sites in France, the 1,500 employees of Thales Group’s shared services work every day towards delivering Services internally, accelerating performance. By mutualizing all or part of the main functions of the company within centers of expertise, Thales improves its competitiveness, fosters its growth, and develops its talents.
Orchestra is a collaborative, field-proven engineering environment that turns best-of-breed solutions into a cohesive workbench. It helps engineers develop system, software and hardware solutions by providing a set of integrated tooled-up practices tailored to match needs at each step of the product development process.
As a consequence, Orchestra, which is continuously enhanced with big challenges and requires interactions and synchronizations between all the engineering data and solutions it embeds, needs to be fully and rigorously tested through IVV activities to ensure a high level of quality for every Orchestra release. To succeed in this, Orchestra components are iteratively developed then integrated through agile cycles (4 to 7 IVV iterations of 1 to 2 weeks for every Orchestra release) thanks to an process which automatically creates the testing environments then performs automatic IVV tests (to get a 1st feedback) before manual additional IVV testing is performed.
- Get knowledge of new features and/or bug fix to be tested
- Update test sheets and associated tests data in order to test the new features and/or bug fix
- Run test sheets for every kind of IVV test and every kind of release (enhancement releases, patches…)
- Suggest free-test scenario (testswhich are not formalized as test sheets but which could enable to identify bugs in high-value limit cases and ensure robustness and performance of Orchestra) then perform them when agreement has been received
- Investigate when problem occur during the tests in order to precisely define what the problem is (a bug, a wrong installation on tests platforms, inconsistency among test data and/or test sheet…) and synchronize with FRANCE team to share information and take the relevant actions and resume the activities
- Monitor and reports on the progress of tests activities using appropriate quality assurance processes to ensure that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures
- Put skills and project based experience into practice and provides support to less experienced colleagues
- Act as a liaison between RO & FRANCE teams
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Working experience in system/software testing
- Knowledge in using Doors, Git, Bitbucket, Jira, PureVariant, Jenkins
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Would be a plus:
- Knoledge in Web technologies
- Knowledge in using Reqtify, SVN, Sonar, Rhapsody, EnterpriseArchitect, SystemArchitect, Squore
- Knowledge of Agile
- Working experience in continuous integration and automatic testing with tools such as Squish, Selenium…
- Working experience in software development with Python, Java, XML, shell scripts, databases
- Working experience in performances testing
- Working experience in cyber-security testing
- Knowledge of French
- Intercultural communication, including the empathy to work in an international team
- Curious, Intuitive and creative
- Autonomy, Rigor, Perseverance
- Spirit of initiative, strength of proposal
- Respect of deadlines and commitments
- Flexibility, Reactivity
- At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here,