- BS or MS degree in electrical engineering, computer science, vehicle technology, or comparable studies;
- Minimum three years of experience in automotive industries or related work;
- First management experience is desirable;
- Experience in programming language “C” and a strong “Automotive Spice”-Background is a prerequisite;
- Good command in English; knowledge of German is a big plus;
- Self-reliant and team oriented working style and a high level of initiative.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Implementation of coordinative tasks as well as technical project work;
- Competent contact for our employees at the Sibiu location in all relevant project matters;
- Representation of the Sibiu team and all project topics towards our headquarters;
- Control and monitoring of the scope of development in terms of content, budget, deadline and quality on Sibiu site;
- Responsible for the resource planning and the competence building of the team in Sibiu;
- Support in recruiting activities to build up / expand the team in Sibiu .