Would you like to kick off your career and learn from the best?
Do you like smartphones and enjoy working with Android?
As our new Junior Technical Account Specialist, you will become the technicalinterface to the local launch partners. There will be a high level of launchpartner interaction – both remote and at the launch partner site. You willinterface with the retail accounts for technical issues at a local level andwork closely with the local Account team.
As part of the Lenovo family, Motorola Mobility is creating innovativesmartphones and accessories designed with the consumer in mind. That’s whywe’re looking for the thinkers, innovators and problem solvers who believe inworking together to challenge the status quo. If you share our commitment tocreativity and a passion for bringing new possibilities to life in mobiletechnology, we want you to say hello to Moto.
In this role you will report to a hiring manager based in the UK, however youwill also be a part of our wider Motorola Europe organization and the localteam in Romania. We will help you get trained for the position so you can besuccessful.
What else is waiting for you in this role?
• Ensuring customised software is available in line with the agreed schedulefor local retail partners
• Resolving defects raised by launch partner test teams by taking logs, etc.
• Managing the software release process with retail partners and drivetechnical approval with the local launch partners
• Perform customer specific testing, take logs, communicate withdevelopment/feature teams and ensure issue follow-up
• Support local team with handset customisation for the planned modelsincluding preparation of demo samples
• Manage test samples for the EMEA region with inventory, distribution andsoftware upgrades
What will help you to get your job done?
• Engineering or other relevant degree
• This role is suitable for a junior engineer or a University graduate
• Passion about Android (platform test and debug tools including QXDM, ADB,etc.)
• Flexibility and organised
• Willingness to travel to launch partner locations and other Lenovofacilities when required
• Fluency in English, any other second language is beneficial
• Driving license
What Lenovo can offer you:
• An exciting job with great opportunities for success
• A good potential to grow both professionally and personally
• You will be a part of the Number 1 PC vendor in the world
• Very nice and stimulating office environment
• Performance based rewards & flexibility
Want in? Let’s get started on something different, together.
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against anyemployee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age,religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basisof disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.