Affirma aims to provide technical consulting services for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Our organization is expanding at a rapid rate and to help with that growth we are seeking an innovative Technical Recruiter to join our team in Iasi. This role will partner closely with our United States based recruiting team and will thus require time zone overlap of 4 hours minimum. This role requires urgency, dedication, passion, and the ability to quickly adapt. With the pace of business these days, time and information gathering is critical so being detail oriented, organized, and methodical is one of the keys to measure your success.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow and expand your recruiting career, then keep reading!
- Experience in full life cycle technical recruiting (1-3 years)
- Strong communication skills including negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and adhere to quick hiring deadlines
- Knowledge of utilizing applicant tracking systems and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Strong time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and/or have related experience
What you will do:
- Partner with hiring managers and the recruiting team to assess short- and long-term hiring requirements and collaborate on org wide recruiting activities and overall external talent acquisition strategy
- Seek out potential candidates using innovative methods and follow recruiting process from start to finish
- Screen and interview candidates for key role requirements and company values alignment, prepares candidate summaries, and present candidates to Hiring Managers
- Coordinate interviews for candidates, provide feedback and results
- Facilitate offer process, including salary negotiations, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates to generate a high-volume, high-quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines for multiple hiring managers.
- Partner with US based recruiting and hiring managers (role will require you to work 3-11pm)
Affirma is an award-winning consultancy specializing in Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Technology Infrastructure, Custom Development, Visual Design, and Staffing Services. We focus on delivering true, measurable business value to our clients. We have top industry customer satisfaction and are dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed client expectations. Affirma's motto is quality solutions on budget, on time, every time.