As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Technical Authority Specialist that will be responsible for identifying automation opportunities, crafting Automation requirements and clarifying queries from the scrum team and conducting user acceptance tests.
- Support in developing & maintaining solutions based on automation use case candidates;
- Support in identifying Automation Opportunity areas and clarify requirements/user stories;
- Develop, maintain & improve automated Service Delivery methodologies;
- Build & guide Operations in crafting procedures, audit existing ways of working, and challenge implementations based on the newest automation practices;
- Work closely with Scrum Teams across the automation development from Idea to Delivery, and provide with Telecom Technical Expertise;
- Provide an active role in mitigating technical (TELCO) impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom);
- Knowledge of Core (IP/PS, CS/IMS), VAS or TX;
- Previous exposure to NOC environment;
- Persuading & Influencing skills.
Nice to have skills:
- End-to-end multidomain automation projects implementation & automation improvements experience;
- End-to-end knowledge of the system & service architectures;
- Knowledge of 1fm, 1tm (Netcool);
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
We offer you competitive benefits!
25 vacation days/year;
Medical & life insurance;
Career plan mentoring;
Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy,
YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineer, Technology, Engineering