Your life at Ubi
Inside Ubisoft’s QC Tech Department, you will be part of our evolving team that is responsible with developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
As a member of our team you will develop, deploy, and operate a global solution to automate scheduling & deployment of game packages for all Ubisoft QC teams, across all games developed in Ubisoft. The product is a collaboration with other internal technology & production teams in Ubisoft, across multiple time zones, requiring close synchronization.
Your main mission
- Program in a clear and structured manner; in line with compatibility requirements (clean/defensive coding).
- Document the work to ensure knowledge transfer and proper maintainability of the applications.
- Debug and resolve technical problems in applications.
- Collaborate with other units within Ubisoft to ensure the efficiency of the systems that are used by other teams.
Technologies you will work with
- C#, .NET.
- Distributed Web Services.
- Distributed processing (Hangfire).
- CI/CD pipelines.
- SQL/NoSQL Databases (MySQL, MSSQL Server, MongoDb).
- Telemetry (Elastic Search, Kibana).
- Messaging queues (RabbitMQ).
The value you will bring
- Good Knowledge of C#/.NET framework, MS SQL.
- Experience with source control software (GIT).
- Previous experience with unit testing.
Our Quality Control colleagues play a critical role in ensuring that Ubi games are delivered in the best shape and continue improving their quality post-launch. Without them, no production-driven magic would see daylight.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun, and join us!