What we expect from you?
Because we are NOT a Call Center we need a pro-active person, dynamic, driven to results, with strong problem solving abilities and:
· Very good command of English (mandatory). Additional languages Italian, Bulgarian, Turkish, Spanish, Russian or Chinese represents an advantage;
· Good communication and interaction skills, client orientation;
· Good knowledge of PC (MS Office, Internet);
· Experience in Customer Support and/or Online Travel Services represents an advantage;
· Knowledge of travel software applications: TBS, TINA, AIDA, TRIP represents an advantage (not mandatory);
· Knowledge of worldwide wholesalers such as: GTA, Hotelbeds, Miki, Travco, etc. represents an advantage (not mandatory).
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries either by phone or e-mail
· Monitor hotel and transfer bookings via our online booking system
· Handle customer complaints following the existing procedures
· Offer primary support to partner travel agencies on how to use our online booking platform
· Keep contact with our representative offices abroad related to daily operations
· Pleasant environment within a young and dynamic team
· Career opportunities and possibilities of travelling abroad
· Bonus according to performance
· Attractive Salary & Meal Tickets
In Travel Associates we appreciate strong values as quality, involvement, loyalty & efficiency. If you think you fit the profile, we are looking forward to meeting you!