Standardize parameters for allocated portfolio
Manage complex Phase In - Phase Out projects
Run monthly RCCP analysis for strategic suppliers and work on action plan with Supply Base to anticipate any customer disruption - drive a weekly process
Manage NPI projects with Supply Base when pipeline is not full by covering all full BOM - drive a weekly process
Identify No Source components and new Vendors and allocate to the team - drive a weekly process
Build a strong relationship with Garrett plants
Monthly analysis to check if we could move the inventory from one factory to another
Make sure that demand is integrate correctly and we send proper forecast - escalate to IT and support to fix the issue
Anticipate, identify and escalate any future possible issue that may impact our supply chain
Lead regional Top Supplier Issues meetings
Approve Red Alerts L0 and L1
Daily management of Task Force by coordination Supplier Tier 1 & Tier 2 allocations, GTX Plants, Supply Base, Quality, Transportation and Customer Team
Supplier visits on site when crisis situation
Support GTX Plants to make the case for COPQ recovery
Forecast Premium Freight spend and send weekly report to GTX plants, Supply Base and suppliers
Allocate the proper team resources and make task prioritization
Past due management - below 10% (components and value)
Measure and improve forecast accuracy
Implement SIOP with strategic suppliers
MRP parameters standardization for allocated portfolio
Financial impact - reduce Premium Freight by 5% year over year and avoid obsolete and Premium Freight due to planning in
Phase In - Phase Out process,100% ANS penetration with all suppliers
Support transportation mode change projects (air to sea), supplier protocol and supplier scorecard
Build a strong relationship with suppliers and Supply Base
Responsible for performance assessment & interviews for the direct reports (MRR, PDS, etc.) development plans and performance improvement plan and corrective actions as appropriate for team members.
Drive skills development within the Team including setting specific development plans (technical & behavioral) for direct reports and ensuring succession planning.
Lead required actions to retain and attract key talents within the team.
Lead MOS to align Global Vendor Planning process across all functions. Ensure strong coordination with other functional leaders.
Focus on standardization and best practices across team to align with overall Garrett specific Supply Chain strategy.
Plan overall team objectives, cascade specific goals and performance targets to direct reports, and monitor the overall performance of the team.
Forecast number of people and budget impact
- Bachelor degree in engineering or economics
- Minimum 5 years working experience with MRP, SAP (MM) or ERP systems
- Minimum 3 years supply chain experience - supply planning, production planning, SIOP
- Strong and Effective communicator at multi-levels of organization (Verbal and written) – Can adapt to the audience and be precise, accurate and timely
- Strong team player and able to work in a matrixed environment
- Customer focus and capacity to take decisions
- Responsible to deliver on commitments and to meet targets and deadlines
- Organized and pays attention to details
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Fluent in English. 2nd foreign language will be an advantage
- Clear ability to problem solve at multi levels and be able to provide solutions through the team or at an individual level
- Results driven – Clear eye on the goal and able to be creative to deliver what is needed on time