ProPharma Group is committed to Improving the Health and Safety of Patients and stopping COVID-19. We have a variety of positions available in medical information and pharmacovigilance. Come join our team and help stop COVID-19!
Medical Information Specialists – To respond to unsolicited consumer, healthcare professional and other external customer requests for medical and safety information received via the contact center, website/e-mail and scientific meetings on behalf of ProPharma Group’s pharmaceutical clients.
Pharmacovigilance Specialists - To conduct daily case processing of non-serious adverse events, includes call intake, triage, regulatory report preparation and case follow-up.
Coordinators for Pharmacovigilance Department – To perform data entry of adverse event cases related to COVID-19 vaccines and to monitor and perform activities required to fulfill the periodic regulatory reporting requirements for Pharmaceutical clients.
Be part of a company that cares about its colleagues, its communities and the patients and clients it supports!
*Full-time and part-time positions available. *Some roles may be fixed term positions.
Apply directly and one of our recruiters will be happy to reach out to you to discuss our various opportunities.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Pharmacy Technician, Veterinary Nurse or Paramedic
- Highly proficient in computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Database skills to enter and retrieve information from multiple databases.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Detail oriented to create documents and reports.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the EU.
- ***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***