What we expect of you day to day:
- Work with local and regional resources to develop and execute strategies to increase payments volume and secure long-term revenue with key Partners and Clients
- Work closely with wider Business Development, Merchant & Sales and Product Teams in the Central Eastern Europe Cluster (covering Poland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, Croatia and Slovenia) to plan and execute related strategies
- Use your network and market insights to find, develop and manage relationships with strategic partners, non-financial institutions, public sector and technology providers in the region, driving new areas of engagement and partnerships
- Be creative in thinking of how Visa with its products and solutions can support various needs and expectations of your clients, identify synergies and opportunities
- You will quickly get up to speed on Visa’s product offering, specializing in retail, digital and commercial solutions and how they can help our partners achieve their business objectives
- Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client’s business objectives are met
- Continuously review payment landscape and recommend and help to develop ways to increase value for Visa and our clients
- Manage key Visa Direct clients in the Cluster to drive growth and execute our sales plan.
What we're after...
- Extensive business experience in sales and/or relationship management roles and a proven depth of experience in driving client growth and winning new business in B2B or financial services environment
- Experience and knowledge of financial/banking services for SME sector. Demonstrable knowledge of the payments industry landscape, trends and opportunities
- Highly developed relationship management skills with a deep sales orientation. Ability to effectively engage with and grow a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in successfully selling projects and ideas to senior management based on insight and needs. Creativity and out of the box thinking
- Ability to develop, lead, close and grow competitive sales efforts. Influence people, plan, prioritize and track execution across cross-functional matrix and with external partners
- Highly skilled communicator, both written and verbal
Location: Flexible - Warsaw, Poland ; Praha, Czech Republic ; Bucharest, Romania
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.