ITBM Group is a diversified company that provides a broad range of high-quality products and support services to government and commercial customer base. For more information about ITBM Group see . ITBM LLC is contracted by US Government Contractor is supplying with personnel.
Type: Regular Full-Time
- Welds metal components together to fabricate or repair products, such as machine parts, plant equipment, mobile homes, motors and generators, according to layouts, blueprints or work orders, using brazing and a variety of arc and gas welding equipment.
- Welds metal parts together, using both gas welding or brazing and any combination of arc welding processes.
- Performs related tasks such as thermal cutting and grinding.
- Repairs broken or cracked parts, fills holes and increases size of metal parts.
- Positions and clamps together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
- May locate and repair cracks in industrial engine cylinder heads, using inspection equipment and gas torch.
- May perform repairs only.
- May be required to pass employer performance tests or standard tests to meet certification standards of governmental agencies or professional and technical associations.
- High school/vocational school diploma or GED certificate or graduate, apprentice school or technical school.
- 2 years of work related experience.
- Fluent in English language
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity.