- Create the next generation authorization systems based on highly context aware Entitlements and Data Access APIs
- Build the core micro-services model for the organization and transform the way we produce and deliver software
- Enable Seamless User Experience for the navigation between the 5K+ applications
- Empower the client through next generation of CRM solutions
- Empower the users and customers by providing next generation banking tools for data analytics, expert advice & AI
- And yes, the richest people we know use our apps on their phones
STAKES ARE HIGH
With client assets of hundreds of billions globally, Deutsche Bank Wealth Management is one of the world’s leading global wealth managers. Deutsche Bank Wealth Management offers high net worth clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, providing a holistic service for all aspects of Wealth Management.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
BRING YOUR A-GAME AND LET’S PLAY
We're looking for someone who shares the passion for deep technical research and high impact, global solutions to be a major contributor to the team building the Entitlements Service, a critical item in our software landscape.
We're looking for someone that finds value in the overall scope of our department and can act beyond project boundaries to be an enabler of innovation with our clients.
We're looking for competent engineers with a drive to succeed on complex challenges.
We're looking for team players that are confident both providing and asking for help.
We measure success by the quality of work we deliver as a team, by the professional and personal growth we experience individually and by the number of smiles we see every day in our office.
You're not just coming in for a good time, talks and coffee; here's what we may be talking about during our first meeting:
- Lots of Java with a Java 8 twist, JDBC & JPA
- Package Management: Apache Maven or Gradle
- Spring Boot & Microservices
- Design patterns & N-tier architecture
- Databases, SQL, Oracle
- Git & Bitbucket
- Teamcity & JIRA
- Continuous Delivery
- You bringing up the following matters will makes us really happy:
- Netflix OSS
- WSO2 API Management
- Linux/Unix & shell-scripting
- Virtualization & Cloud
- Build your career further in the FinTech world as one of the BEX pioneers
- Make use of all our available resources to further develop your projects and personal interests
- Target exceptional rewards and benefits as a measure of your contribution to the team
- Ask for support and flourish in a truly global environment
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.