Your contribution to something big:
Working side by side with our experienced engineers on daily technical tasks:
- Participate actively in the department's improvement and development activities.
- Learn about the process of developing new products, in the field of automotive industry.
- Understanding the operation of the production equipment.
- Understanding and working with the MES and ERP systems
- Performing quality analyses
- Performing measurements and capability studies by using different software programs ( Procella, Solara, qsSTAT
What distinguishes you:
- Technical studies on going
- Technical drawing knowledge, Mechanics, Electrical knowledge.
- Theoretical knowledge of mechanics, basic pneumatics, basic hydraulics.
- Theoretical knowledge of electrics and electronics
- Passionate about technology and innovation.
- PC and Microsoft office operating skills.
- Fluent English speaker
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;