The Role and Accountabilities
- Selling the full Voice & Network product portfolio and achieving sales quotas;
- Creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and managing or contacting existing and potential customers;
- Provides an efficient support service to customers and colleagues within Sales or Marketing;
- Workload of largely administrative nature with no face-to-face contact with customers.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail, cross-sell and up-sell;
- Cold-call customers /prospects that are generated by sales campaigns;
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process;
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to determine necessary sales approache;
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities;
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects;.
- Handle inbound, prospect calls and convert them into sales;
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in C4C (CRM);
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues;
- Attend periodic sales trainings;
- Sells standard Colt products through to a portfolio of customers in order to meet or exceed personal revenue targets;
- Builds, develops and maintains relationships with existing or potential customers, typically focusing on non complex sales of services or solutions;
- Projects a positive image of Colt to all customers.
What you will need to succeed
- The role requires limited sales/marketing expertise or experience but some administrative/technical experience;
- Direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity;
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas;
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers;
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm;
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team;
- High level of integrity and work ethic;
- Languages: English and German are mandatory and other foreign language is a big plus ( French).
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognizes the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring