Location: Bucharest, Romania
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
Thales Services is providing applications services for many business units. With constant objective for customer satisfaction, applications administrators provide services with data integrity, good performances, resilience and security.
- Applications installations and maintenance : install, upgrade and manage applications
- Troubleshooting according to Service level agreements
- Issues analysis
- Monitoring of services performances : manage parameters
- Security management : Patch management, log analysis…
- Provide technical expertise, technology watch.
- Work on application projects : solutions deployments, applications integration (build)
- Automation of deployments / Devops technologies
- Repeating tasks automation
- Continuously improve and write procedures / reflex sheets for supervision and operation teams
Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in an IT production environment.
- Web oriented application administration : Apache, IIS, Nginx, Tomcat, Jboss, Weblogic, HAProxy, Certificate management …
- Scripring languages : Powershell or Shell or Bash or Yaml, perl
- Operating systems knowledge (Linux, UX, Windows)
- Devops tools : Ansible, Jenkins, Gitlab, artifactory (would be a plus)
Would be a plus
- Virtualization knowledge : Docker, Vmware …
- Using monitoring tools
- Network contexts Knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Firewalling, VLAN, VPN…)
- Additional skill : CFT Axway, Gateway Axway
- ITIL concepts
- Agile methodology
- French language
- At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!