For Timisoara we are looking for dynamic, proactive and experienced Senior Automotive Senior Developer, who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Drive development projects in all phases from specification to release and Supervise complete embedded software development lifecycle ;
- Drive removing/solving of blocking/open points for the software team when necessary to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality and, in case of issues, help it to identify innovative and highly performant solutions; This will be achieved with direct supervisor support.
- Analyze and review the software requirements and create and design the software architecture;
- Nurture and manage relationships with the clients to ensure clear understanding of customer needs and requirements;
- Contribute actively to grow the team through mentorship , knowledge sharing and team spirit building activities.
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
What Makes The Difference
- Polylingual programming languages (C/C++/C#/Python 'Java)
- Expert knowledge in software development best practices & guidelines
- Expert knowledge in testing frameworks (ggt, tpt, parasoft)
- Ability to migrate standards into coding guidelines ideally
- Knowledge in relevant standards such as: IS026262, CERT, MISPA, AUTOSAR Standard, OWASP, CWE
- Design patterns
- detailed knowledge of doc-as-code
- Knowledge in Service Component Architecture
- Development Frameworks: ADTF3, ADS2, FEP3
- CI/CD with Jenkins and/or Azure DevOps, Azure cloud engineer
- Docker containers & container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- knowledge of embedded software build tools (cmake+ current options), svn, git, artifactory, Docker registry
Nice to have:
- German speaker
- Ideally knowledge about tools that need be integrated (stages, code beamer ALM)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
Join Accenture Industry Xa new and innovative practice within Accenture , that digitally transform the business through smart, connected and living technologies. You get the chance to work in innovative projects from the IoT field: Smart Products , Rail Automation , Smart Manufacturing , MES , PLM or Smart Operations .
You'll became an integral part of our experienced digital team and get the chance to use an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries .
At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Individuality , authenticity and inclusivity are core aspects of our culture. At Accenture, we value the passion and strengths of our employees and help them achieve high performance in their careers.
BE Yourself, Make a Difference
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework , you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology and the creation of a genuine digital devolution. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.