We are looking for a back-end engineer with OpenCart experience
It's all about e-commerce these days! And you can be the star during these isolation times!
Help us out with some e-commerce back-end work (mainly OpenCart). Our UK-based clients require assistance with their online shops and we need you to take the lead.
Well, hear us out:
Kappa.London is a software development agency working with clients across Europe to deliver great digital experiences. A great share of attention is paid to freedom and a hands-on approach to decision-making, whilst a gripping environment with learnings opportunities are welcome. We're a fun bunch of tech dudes and gals making an awesome impression on the market.
What you can expect from our work environment:
- Flexibility is a given, but comes with great responsibility.
- Be yourself. We wish for everyone to apply and develop their skills while being inquisitive, exploratory and taking initiative.
- You can never overdo communication. We always speak up and let our colleagues know what's crossing our minds. Sometimes it's surprising where great ideas can come from.
- Ownership is key. We're all motivated to get stuff done with a 'hands-on' approach.
What makes us awesome?
Bryant.Dental - Making dentistry sexy
- Marketplace for hobbies
- Uber for coaches
tipstips.tips - Tinder wingman
What we're after:
- Solid experience with OpenCart
- Solid experience with PHP
- At least 3 years of experience in e-commerce back-end development
- Competitive monthly salary based on your qualification and experience
- Remote Working
- Excellent Learning Opportunities
- Killer Letter of Recommendation
- Blessings and Goodwill
- Resume Tailoring
- Further Career Guidance
- Super Informal Dress Code (you can wear your jammies all day for what we care)
Looking for candidates from Europe, Russia or Kazakhstan.
Or send us your CV at email@example.com