Being CURIOUS takes us to new and exciting places, it makes us interested in discovering new things and developing as people – we believe that those who are curious can change the world.
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world. Making an impact with predictive analytics enables us to deploy cutting-edge technology and building next-gen platforms for investigations.
We’re looking for a talented Backend C# .Net Developer who will be part of our R&D team
Want to be a part of us?
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you are into complex analysis and challenges, and fearlessly face technological challenges head-on, Excited to broaden your horizons and to expand your knowledge working with colleagues from various disciplines – Data Scientists, Security researchers, Software Architects and Software engineers, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a Backend C# .Net Developer who will:
- Develops and maintains/upgrades IT programs depending on the different predefined characteristics and assembles them in coherent systems
- Projects logical schemes and diagrams for structuring project requests in logical sequences
- Drafts code modules in programming languages using integrated development environments (C# .Net)
- Configures, tests and modifies necessary applications for delivering requests communicated by the client
- Runs activities/tasks in parallel and ensures adherence to the established schedule
- Ensures good functioning of installed programs by following the procedures connected to the protection against viruses, maintaining the software configurations
- Performs integration activities at customer site (development, implementation and set up)
- Can participate to organizing the training modules or process for clients
- Can participate to multi disciplinary studies with software or hardware engineers, in order to develop and use different IT systems or to maximize the current systems productivity
Experience and qualifications:
- B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- AT least 3 years of experience in .Net/C# development server side/Windows services
- Experience with parallel programming and multi threading
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development
- Experience with SOAP/REST & TCP HTTP protocols
- Willingness to work with C++
Nice to have:
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Kafka & Non SQL (MongoDB) databases
- Experience with Sybase DB
- Experience with telephony protocols
- Team player
- Goal oriented
- Open personality with great communication skills
- Willing to interact and collaborate with different interfaces from around the world
- Willing to develop in a very dynamic work environment
- Willing to mentor junior members from the team
- Willing to take ownership on all development projects steps after the onboarding period
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Ready to travel abroad once a quarter
What’s in it for you?
- Offices located in the city center
- Competitive salary package based on your skills & relevant experience
- Flexible benefits: you can choose between meal tickets, medical subscription, discounts on partners (gym, beauty, dental, etc), travel vouchers and much more
- Working from home flexibility
- Great work environment with lots of opportunities to grow, internal mobility & agile processes
- Family atmosphere where you can definitely find enough room for your professional growth