What you’ll do:
- Defines the scope and vision for the future solutions. Align new solutions with the agreed roadmap;
- Provides support for development and operation activities;
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of new releases, perform proof of concepts and manage architectural changes and upgrades;
- Ensure availability, reliability, and performance of the platform;
- Coordinate, escalate, resolve, and close any service request, incident, problem, and change management issues assigned to the team.
- Perform patching, software implementations, and upgrades to RedHat OpenShift technologies;
- Identify and contribute to automation activities. Implement automation that will support regular operational activities - patching, health checks, application operational tasks etc;
- Ensure availability, reliability, and performance of OpenShift/Container Platform;
- Work with RedHat experts in understanding products roadmap, components' compatibility, escalate issues, etc.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or 5+ years in a technical role or equivalent;
- 4+ years with cloud solutions (Red Hat OpenShift, AWS, Azure, Google, or IBM Cloud);
- Experience in building cloud applications, application development or micro-services and familiarity with Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and PaaS;
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Angular framework languages;
- Software development background with a solid understanding of and experience in open source software, software development life cycle (SDLC), DevOps with Red Hat Ansible, CI/CD, and agile software development methodologies;
- Familiarity with scripting, NFS/SAN, DNS. Proficient operating in a VMware based infrastructure;
- Solid architectural understanding of Redhat OpenShift including HAProxy, Gluster storage, etc;
- Strong understanding of load-balancing, DNS and networking expertise;
- Red Hat, AWS, Azure, Google, or IBM Cloud Certified Architect certification.
Powered by JazzHR