As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
- Make a territory analysis and planning for dedicated geographies to identify top potential partners
- Align with Acronis cloud distributors for joint activities for channel enablement
- Activate and enable new partners or cloud distributors with Acronis sales and marketing tools and programs
- Drive successful up-sell and cross-sell initiatives to partner or distributor
- Make partners sell Acronis services to existing customer base of the partner, attract new customers to partner and help to retain existing customer to partner
- Train new partners or distributors on existing and new products
- Develop relationship with key decision makers on partner or distributor side
- Support new partners or distributors on a daily basis on business and technology development
- Engage Acronis Pre-sales and Technical support teams
- Key KPIs: Total Revenue from signed partners, churn rate (% of partners leaving the program), number of Acronis services sold through the partner or distributor
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of sales and marketing experience in the software industry on positions such as Channel sales, Partner Account Manager, Channel development specialist, etc.
- In-depth channel and field sales experience with understanding of cloud market business model
- Ability to articulate product’s different features, and answers any questions customers might have
- Strong presentation, communication and planning skills
- Fluent/Native English
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company